QC Services Chemistry
QC Services Chemistry: All documentation is extremely detailed and fully GMP reviewed after test completion. Our high capacity and optimized processes guarantee a fast analysis and reporting of your samples.
High capacity and short turnaround time
The chemical analysis service comprises testings of raw materials, APIs, finished products, packaging material, and medical devices. Eurofins Pharma Services have a network of experienced chemists, well-equipped laboratories and well-structured processes allowing us to offer you an exceptionally short turnaround time without compromising our high quality level. All Eurofins Pharma laboratories are equipped with dedicated instruments and excellent facilities for chemical analyses.
Our high capacity and optimized processes guarantee a fast analysis and reporting of your samples.
High quality of results and methods
All documentation is extremely detailed and fully GMP reviewed after test completion. Because of the stringent Quality Control assured by the laboratory personnel and the Quality Assurance Group, all results are guaranteed to be accurate and reliable. Our raw materials and finished products services conform to Pharmacopoeia (EP, BP, JP, USP) and client specific methods and include among others the following activities:Identification and measuring of residual solvents
- Biodistribution and Pharmacokinetic studies of drugs containing metal ions - full service within the field of metal testing for clinical and preclinical samples
- Sampling and analyses of water for pharmaceutical purposes and controlled process environments (e.g. TOC/NVOC, conductivity, heavy metals and nitrates)
- Rouge in Pharmaceutical water
- Trace elements in Pharmaceuticals
- Optimizing and validation of analytical methods
- Method development and validation studies
- Identification and measuring of degradation products and process/product related impurities
- Measuring of active ingredients and purity profile of raw materials
- Comparative physical and physico-chemical determinations (e.g. pH, viscosity, infrared spectroscopy, conductivity and loss on drying)
- Limit tests
- Pharmaceutical technical procedures (e.g. disintegration, dissolution, hardness and friability)